Didn't realize I have not blogged for more than a month. There were so many things happened and still happening (didn't realize Blogger's interface has changed neither!) ... mainly BIG THINGS. I think these mark a brand new chapter in my life.
My best friend is finally getting married... (Remember the one I told you who was with a lover while her boyfriend was at work?... yeah, she is getting married. And the lover? He is no longer in the picture.) I'm going to be her maid of honor. I'm thinking there will be plenty of things I need to take care of with her once she has decided on the venue. So much stuff we need to consider for a wedding really threw me off on the wedding thing... It made me think twice about getting married too...
My other best friend is finally dating "steadily"... (Remember the one who her dentist boyfriend treated her like shit? .... yeah, she has a boyfriend now!) And FYI, it was not the same dentist guy... but now an engineer. This guy treated her like a princess and she has never been more happier and in love. I'm really happy for her. She is thinking of introducing me to her boyfriend's 2 good friends... both engineers. They are very decent but.... they are in Toronto... *sigh... what's the point...* I'll still keep my mind open because you never know, right?
Another very close friend of mine just told me she is expecting!! I'm going to be an aunt!! She is thinking of giving birth in Hong Kong instead of in London. Weird... but she said she wants to be close to her family so they can help her and whatnot. In London, only her and her husband, and they both feel it's too scary as they are both first-time parent. YAY!!
2 of my friends (not as close friends but...FRIENDS) became new mommies in May. 2 gorgeous little baby boys!
As for me... I've decided to take on a huge project. I'm considering buying an apartment. The biggest purchase I have done so far in my life was pretty much my trip to Europe but this... this is like a kazillion times that. The moment I decided to take on this "project", I feel like I have this ginormous burden placed onto my shoulders but at the same time, I feel like I'm finally a legit "adult". My parents were very happy that I decided to take on this project because they figured I should really put my money into good use, instead of draining away bit by bit, going shopping.
I feel that I should start really planning for my future. I might not find a decent guy who can take care of me... even if someone who can, I have learned NOT to be dependent on him. I need something that is my own... that can secure my future. Worst case scenario, I at least have a roof on top of my head! When I was discussing this plan with a good friend this last weekend, she said, she has already bought a tiny apartment in Vancouver!! With the exact same reason! Then I realize a few of my friends are already buying houses and apartments... and here I was, only thinking if I should get the new Rebecca Minkoff bag... At this age, I think we really need to find something that can call our own.
But.... I will have to say goodbye to my beloved shopping malls and VIP cards...
Oh well... I need to find a decent (with potential) and affordable place!! ... and for god's sake... the down payment!! I don't know how I can get this together....


You're back! Missed you....will comment more later.