Got some news of my old "crush" (I don't even know how to address him because we were never official) from a friend of mine. He just broke up with his girlfriend recently. He and his girlfriend become official just months prior to my breakup. And now, his girlfriend left him. I used to love him so much back in school but now, I feel like "eh~~ "
Apparently, he had curled up and hid away from everybody for months. He was being very rude to my friend when she asked him how he's doing and ignored all phone calls from friends. He is much weaker and fragile than I thought. Absolutely not as strong as he looks. My friend said he is a very stubborn person and when his mind is set, he will do everything to make you change your mind to accommodate his ideas. (Typical TAURUS... liked 3 guys in the past, 2 out of 3 are Taurus... sigh... it's hard to deal with them) I guess he just couldn't face the trauma.
In a way, I'm glad things didn't work out between us back then... Just like what my friend said "you never know... I remember you were devastated back then ... I guess sometimes things just work out for the best! "
I couldn't believe it more. If I were with him, I bet I would feel so suffocated being controlled and we definitely would not last long.... but then I can't help but wonder, would I actually shape myself to accommodate all his wishes?
(Maybe I would... just maybe... if I love him enough.)
photo: weheartit

