momojae
I don't think having a crush on your client is ever professional... but he is just gorgeous!!

I feel embarrassed to have a crush, and even more embarrassed to ADMIT that I have an infatuation on my client. I have met him once before but back then, I was still with my ex, so I didn't think too much into it. During this meeting a few days ago, we were discussing his buying trip to Europe and all the styles he saw on the trip.... and showing me all the samples he bought....

The whole time, I was looking at him thinking, "Can I travel with you next time when you are on your buying trip?"... "Do you have a girlfriend?" ..."Are you gay? (Let's hope so, then I can focus back to work)"... "(to self) Do I look OK? Anything stuck in my teeth? mascara gunk in my eyes?" It was embarrassing... (and I feel myself blushing NOW for admitting all these...)

Although we emailed each other for work everyday for 2 years, it's all business. He is in NZ so I really don't think it's going to work anyways. Besides, with his charms and good-looks, I bet a lot of NZ girls are having a crush on him.

Oh well... let's be realistic, this is yet another infatuation. It will be over soon. I give it a week or two.
source: weheartit
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Ha....love this. One should ALWAYS have a crush. Always. It's heathly to be crushing on someone. Enjoy tbe butterflies...


  2. Hey lady....happy Friday! How do I reach you by mail? I want to send you something via snail mail. Nothing beats it! My email address is ladybug2222@hotmail.com Drop me a line! Take good care.
    Angie