momojae
It's been a while since I blogged.  Yes, things are going well and stable with me and C.  We have the same strong feeling towards each other and we enjoy each other's company.  We can make each other laugh and he is very caring at the same time.

But knowing the fact that he might leave sometime soon makes me upset...  It's like, why my relationship always get torn by long distance?  He might need to go back to the States to see his dad who is recovering from a surgery.  His mom wants him to go back to help.  He is depressed as he doesn't want to go but at the same time, he feels the need to be with his parents at this difficult time.  He fears that he might not be able to come back once he left... or he wouldn't know WHEN he can come back.  To me, equally sad.  Of course I never want him to leave but at the same time, I can't be selfish to keep him by my side and let his parents face this time alone.  We are now trying to find a compromise in between.  I just hope that whatever this is, it can be a win-win situation.

We are now taking it day by day, enjoying it while we can.  Very bittersweet each time we see each other.  He is avoiding to face the fact that he needs to go because he will get very very upset.  I sure as hell don't want to bring it up because it will make me tear up.

Feeling sad and at the same time knowing we need to do the right thing, is killing us both.



1 Response
  1. It's never straight forward, is it friend. Bugger...hope you both enjoy this time together.