momojae
Yes, you read it correctly.  Almost.  Close.  I'm ALMOST in love.

I have been going out with the marketing guy, C.  I caved and met up with him before mid August... as I said I would in my last post.  After that first date, we have been going out almost every 2-3 days.  He is a sweetie.  I think because he is bigger  (I wouldn't say he is chubby but somehow just big...), I feel like I'm hanging around with a ginormous teddy bear.  I feel safe and protected.  He is silly and loves to make me laugh... yet at the same time, he is very dedicated on his business.  He loves to hug me and likewise for me.  We text each other every single day... asking each other how their day goes... what they are doing... what they are seeing throughout the day... It was sweet.  I haven't felt like this for a long time.

I told him that we've only met each other online a little less than a month ago... went out on our first date less than 2 weeks ago... but I feel like we are really comfortable with each other as if we have known each other for a long time.  He said he felt exactly the same... it's weird.  A lot of my friends said I shouldn't rush into this relationship but take time to know each other first.  I guess they feel that I'm not as patient as I should be.  I understand this relationship is still too early... too green... but I feel like I want to be with him.  I like to be with him.  He has stopped responding to his matches on eHarmony and planning to take off his profile... "I just don't think I care to look any further now that I've met you..."  He said he wants to discover more about me before moving to the next step because he feels if he moves this forward, he has to see his girlfriend as his potential wife as well.  If not, he wouldn't want to proceed.  When we hang out, he asks me a lot of the future questions... like what's my take on kids... how many kids I want... my take on marriage... where to live after married....etc.  We are more or less on the same page.

What made me feel a little iffy is... if we are all compatible and if he is as crazy about me as he said he is.... then what are we waiting for?  My friends said I shouldn't dive head-over-heels for him just yet and still need to date other people because I shouldn't take him seriously until we are exclusive.  Everyone is telling me to take this relationship casually for now...

I don't know.  If I take him casually, I might as well just take him as a normal friend.  What we are feeling for each other is way more than just normal friends.  So, I honestly don't know how to be "casual" with him...  He is just too sweet~

And yes... I finally smile from the heart now.   :)


source: weheartit

Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Sounds dreamy...but I gotta agree with your friends. It's very new. Take it day by day. Getting to know someone takes time. Rushing things always backfires. I'm happy for you though, friend. Enjoy the moment....