My boyfriend finally bought his flight ticket. Originally he wanted to buy a return ticket for returning in April... but then after discussing with his parents, he feels it's best to get a one-way ticket. I hate the thought of one-way ticket. It just makes me sad. But then I have to remind myself, this is the correct thing to do, this is a correct thing to do, this is a correct thing to do...
He is leaving on the 7th of December (as his father's surgery is mid December) and he said he is still planning to come back in April, given his father's condition is more stable by then. He said if he get a one-way ticket and when it is OK, he can return earlier and just buy a ticket and go.
Anyways, I'm trying to see when my schedule allows for me to go visit him in Phoenix. Most likely in mid March because my best friend's wedding is in early March... so as a maid of honor, I've got to be here.
I think having a long distance relationship, it's best and crucial to have a return date to look forward to. I failed last time because I didn't even have a return date. This time, I want him to give me a time of return... even though it might be tentative, but at least I have something we both can look forward to.
I just hope his father can recover very very soon.
He is leaving on the 7th of December (as his father's surgery is mid December) and he said he is still planning to come back in April, given his father's condition is more stable by then. He said if he get a one-way ticket and when it is OK, he can return earlier and just buy a ticket and go.
Anyways, I'm trying to see when my schedule allows for me to go visit him in Phoenix. Most likely in mid March because my best friend's wedding is in early March... so as a maid of honor, I've got to be here.
I think having a long distance relationship, it's best and crucial to have a return date to look forward to. I failed last time because I didn't even have a return date. This time, I want him to give me a time of return... even though it might be tentative, but at least I have something we both can look forward to.
I just hope his father can recover very very soon.
source: weheartit


