momojae
Was planning to squeeze a little getaway with boyfriend before he leaves.  We planned to go to Okinawa, Japan for a 3 days 2 nights mini trip.  Hot damn... it was more than USD1200!!  Needless to say, we got to cancel.

Soooooo disappointed.  I shouldn't have worked up my expectations...  I find a lot of the times, I tend to work up such a high expectation and dream about a perfect scenario... but then when things didn't work out or go as planned, I will fall hard on my own disappointment.

I really need to change this tendency of mine.  I got to keep everything light so when it doesn't go according to plan, I wouldn't be bummed out.

Boyfriend is now thinking of a mini LOCAL trip instead...  sigh....


source:  weheartit
Labels: , edit post
2 Responses
  1. Yeah....expect nothing, get pleasantly surprised. Works every time, friend.


  2. I just read up on all the posts I missed and I'm so glad you found a boyfriend! He sounds like such a sweetheart. I'm surprised that you met him online though, eharmony! I'm a bit pessimistic about online dating especially after watching an episode of "Cat Fish". Have you seen that show?

    I'm still very single but I'm kind of used to it now and I don't think I have time to go out with someone. But I do like to have a guy who cares about me and talk to me everyday. That would be nice!

    Take care and talk to you soon! xoxoxoo