momojae

It's Christmas Eve here in Hong Kong.  Wish you all a very merry Christmas.

My boyfriend had gone back home in the beginning of December for his dad's surgery but we have been in contact a lot.  Thanks to Facetime, Whatsapp, Skype, emails, videos, etc... we basically know what each other is doing and also being able to see what's going on in his life.  Rest assure, I didn't force him to do this... my phone has been filled with more than 500 photos from him since his departure and videos of his everyday.  He showed me his neighborhood while taking morning walks with Facetime.  I have met his parents through Skype and just the other night, he gave me a little impromptu jazz session just before I go to bed~  He actually can play saxophone!!!!!  (I melted~)  If it wasn't these technologies, I don't know what to do.  Since he is a techie, he set up everything for me before he left so I'm "well-connected" already.  

He is already planning what to do for my week there in mid March (when I haven't even bought my tickets yet!).  He is already planning WHERE to eat!!  It was very sweet of him and I miss him dearly.  
  
Gotta go!  It's Christmas Eve's gathering with my friends tonight.  Have a lovely Christmas, everyone!

 I wish you all LOVE and JOY

sources:  All from weheartit
Labels: , edit post
1 Response
  1. Merry Christmas! Late, I know...and all the best for 2013. I look forward to continuing reading your blog...