LOVE the trip. It's so refreshing to realize I haven't thought of my ex throughout the trip. Now that I'm back, it seems he is slowly disappearing in my head. It still stinks everytime I thought of him but not much pain as before. I guess seeing the world DOES help. The trip was exhausting and I almost spent ALLLLLLLL of the money in my wallet (good thing I did save enough for my train ticket to the airport!). Everything in Japan is so expensive but the good food and good shopping definitely well worth the money. Met up with a long-lost friend, who lives in Osaka, and had an amazing time also helps. When I came home, my little Corgi boy was so excited to see me! (but he looks different!! he looks older!! LOL!!)
Now I have to go back to work.... save enough... and go travel again!!
Just a taste of what I ate.... (*drool...*)

