It's always in retrospect where you find out the one before or the one before your previous is the love of your life. Because I always try to live without regrets, I treasure what I have... particularly relationships. I never cheated, I never nagged, I never was those girlfriends where they have to check or spy on their boyfriends to see what they are up to, I never asked him to buy anything expensive....etc. I basically studied the "what not to do" in the guys manual on girlfriend and did all but it didn't guarantee me any success.
Now it's all come down to "if it's meant to be, it will be" for me. I'm not going to do anything or force anything to happen because frankly, my past effort has been proven to be meaningless. I have done everything I can do in a relationship so I'm very disappointed that he is not The One who I'm looking for. Don't get me wrong, I never regret to be with him at all. Because I was in love and that's all it matters. It's just really sad for me that we ended up have to split.
Wouldn't it be nice if I can just cut to the chase and just worry about finding or even waiting for The One to arrive? And no need to worry if he will leave me for something I did?



if it's meant to be, it will be
There's nothing I agree more!
xoxo,
Froso from Style Nirvana