momojae
source: weheartit

Have been feeling sick for days... I had to work with a face mask on because I didn't want to "spread my love". I even went into meetings for 3 consecutive days with my customers with my mask on. Now, THAT shows I'm diligent! HA HA!

Anyways, people always say when you are sick, you would be in the most fragile state. I thought I would be missing my ex more during this time. Apparently not. I didn't think of him once for a week. Perhaps my meds and my clouded-up head (because of my heavy cold) had blocked all little traces of him in my mind. I've never felt so peaceful in my head. Working hard in meeting after meeting, I had no down time. In between work, I would be blowing my nose.

My heavy cold/flu had made me more productive than ever!

2 Responses
  1. Awww..I hope you're feeling much better soon. My nose was quite runny last night as well because it was my fault; my feet were cold and I was wearing shorts. I was really sick after my breakup and it was horrible! I couldn't function properly at work and everything feels like it was going downhill but now, slowly, little by little, I'm doing much better than ever!! Cheers to us! xoxoxoxo


  2. momojae Says:

    Thanks, love! I hope you will feel better soon! :)