
"What will happen if you ditch me and no longer want me?""No, I won't, because I can never find a good reason to leave you..."
Just when I thought I was over it... I dreamed of this flashback last night. This is what he said when I was asking him what happened if one day he gets tired of me.
And I woke up this morning with tears on my pillow and tear marks on my face. (Apparently, you can cry in your dreams.)
What I have been trying hard to hold down in the subconscious has found its way to burst through... as if consciously suppressing is not enough.
(I guess he must have found a good reason.)


Ahh...this post makes me feel so sad...because it happend to me so many times, I can't count really. I feel like guys are really evil sometimes. They say a lot of things and then never back it up or keep their word. The worst is when you try so hard to get rid of your emotions but you can't have any control over your dreams and they managed to creep back in and makes us cry. Urrgh, I don't want to think about it right now. Right now, my focus is to finish school and move to some place I like. Hopefully, I'll be able to forget about him one day, completely. Because hodling on to the memories is just too painful. xxoxoxoo
Hello sweetie! Thank you for stopping by my blog. Sorry it took me a year and then some to get back to your kind comment. This post made me so sad :( I definitely know how you are feeling! I've been there before, but remember, what comes is better than what came before. Don't let the rain stop you from seeing the rainbow!
I hope you'll stop by again soon! And feel better, my dear!
http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com
your words on your blog reflect my position right now, so thank you for this. i don't think i can ever fall in love again ..it's just too much to deal with. i wish i can go back to the start with him....