And now I can't seem to get my act together the whole day. I'm still humming his tunes... all day. My friend who went with me was in awe that I basically sang along all of his songs from beginning to the end... and I lost control when the bass started with this song...
... I started headbanging and the whole arena went crazy. It was sooooo good. I basically screamed all the repressed sadness and frustrations out. It was soooo much fun and needless to say, my friend was in shock to see how "enjoy" I was.
I became a fan when I saw him first time singing "Goodbye my lover" when he was first on tour in Canada like 6 years ago (where my ex bought the tickets for me... to go with someone else... yes, it was weird and I thought it was the weirdest act ever from a guy). Now, same song... same atmosphere... tons of memories pours right in. 6 years ago, everything was different... This time, I bought my own tickets. (HAHA)
"Where are you, momojae? .... Oh! There you are! I love you!"
And I love you too, James!!!!! XOXOXO


Great blog!
xx
hahaha I love your captions :D He would be amazing to see live! Congrats!!!