
source: weheartit
- Work was slow because of the crappy global economy...
- Work was so slow I needed to think how to get new business...
- Cold calls daily ... trying to grab new business opportunities...
- None of the cold calls returned but some new customers approach on their own!
- Work resumes...
- One of my friends are going through the exact same thing as I was prior to my move years ago. Hell... I got so worried that she and her boyfriend would end up like me and my ex. I told her whatever she does... don't end up like me and my ex. Now I got her all worried. My bad.
- One of my friends just returned from a month-long trip... and she met a new guy.... they kissed and they hang out a lot... but she has a stable boyfriend here who knew nothing. I felt very bad for the poor guy. (Even if he knew, I doubt he is going to do anything... hmm.... now I don't even know if I should feel sorry for him.)
- I have been taking classes with THE yoga instructor. He is still super sweet as always.... flirty as hell... and I feel a flutter deep inside me but I perfectly understand this is just an infatuation. I guess I crave some attention from a nice guy. I know it's fake but that will do while I'm looking for a new guy.
- I got a brand new handbag (FINALLY!)... broke my bank. That means no more spending til next month.
- The water pipe in my apartment cracked and leaked all over... not all over my flat.... but leaked down to several flats downstairs! This will also add to my "no spending for a month" thing. My flat is totally fine so I don't know why I have to fix it... sigh...
- I've decided to give speed-dating a chance. Haven't tried it yet but my friends are kind of excited to hear that I'm finally stepping out of my comfort zone.... or finally CONSIDER stepping out my comfort zone.
- Secret is out ( I accidentally eavesdropped on my parents while they were chatting with my aunt): Apparently my parents went to a fortune-teller years ago (when I was still with my ex) to ask about when will I get married to my ex. Turns out, I WILL get marry but to another guy, not to my ex (my parents were not surprised because of how his mom was treating me at the time... and they were not too pleased about that)... but not now... later in a few years.... Reasonable, as I need to meet this guy first and then get to know him for a few years before we can get marry. It's about time I need to go out. And the most satisfying thing to hear is, this guy is for keeps. HALLELUJAH!!
That's what have been happening while I'm away. Yeah... it wasn't that exciting but ... that's my life.


Ha - speed dating - done it a ton of times....just go with a couple of best girlfriends and you'll have a blast. Chances are there will be a ton of IT nerds (and not the cool kind of nerds) and like one decent guy that all the women will be digging. Good luck and keep your mind open ;)
Speed dating....been there, done that. Just go with some best girlfriends and you'll have a blast. Be prepared to meet a ton of IT geeks - and not the cool kind...and possibly one cool guy that all the ladies like. Seems to be my experience. Have some unique stock questions ready like, "What did you have for lunch and did it change your life?" or maybe "Are you in love yet?" Keep it light and easy. We want a full report...
@All: HAHA~~ I'm still at the "considering" part of speed-dating. I have yet to get myself ready to actually go into one.