
source: weheartit
My good friend (who is now on vacay with her "mistress"... (umm, I don't know the male version of a woman's "mistress")... while her dumb boyfriend is still working hard thinking his girlfriend is on a shopping trip with her friends) once said,
"You are the type of woman men will bring home to see their parents, bring to introduce to others, get married to... but not going to expect anything FUN out of you. Stable, caring, always available, a companion, a wife... but no excitements. I'm the type of woman who men want to be with but knowing that they can never really get me settle down... because I constantly fear boredom and craving romantic excitements but I don't think I will be able to find someone I will stay interested/attracted in the long run.... like EVER..."
I start to think about her saying recently... is this the reason why I'm still single? because I'm too mundane? too stable? being too content? I guess I'm way too into the Stepford wife mode. I always believe in being a companion in the long run than just being a "moment" for someone.
Perhaps, I'm way too old-fashioned and serious for the current dating world...
But truth be told, I don't think I will change... and I don't think I should change. If a guy likes what he sees and I'm what he is looking for, then things will eventually click... right?
Or, am I being too passive here?


When love fits, he brings out the best in you. You never have to, ought to or should...
I too am starting over so if you want some consolating reading please come visit me at my blog...
http://romanticeditor.blogspot.com/