momojae

I'm thankful for having my corgi boy when I was feeling at the lowest in my life. He helps fill the void my ex left behind. It was a huge struggle when I first got him as I have never had a dog before. He sat quietly next to me when I was having relapses after relapses of my breakup heartaches. When I was feeling numb all over with absolutely no interest in anything, he put a smile back on my face with his silliness and tricks. He has a pretty smile on his face that basically hard to resist. I feel much better now because of him, as he accompanies me through my post-breakup trauma.

One guy leaves, one "guy" enters. I'm really thankful for having him in my life.

What are you thankful for?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Labels: , edit post
2 Responses
  1. Love that cute face....gorgeous. I'm thankful for family and the feeling of being loved.


  2. I did not intend in having a little poodle. It turned out he needed a home. Doggies can be noble creatures and good company...