momojae

My face, that is. After the neck thing got a little better (with only one side that is still a little stiff), now it's my face. I have been reading a lot of good reviews on this new product by Ultima II (which is under Revlon but only available in Asia now), which said to revitalize and inject collagen into your face so it will have the healthy glow. Mind you, the skin on my face was in its worst condition when I was going through my breakup. Can you imagine? A YEAR OF BAD FACE SKIN. Yes, it ONLY happened to my face, the rest of my body was fine. So these recent 6 months, I have been trying to do at-home facials... masks... peels... more frequently...everything was good as my mood was going back up.

Then I read about this serum... I read a lot through magazines, online reviews, blogs, youtube clips... rave reviews on a lot of them. So after a few weeks of contemplation, I went to get it. It costs like USD80.00 for 100ml. I followed how others usually make use of this serum.

3rd day in, my face became rosy... ALL the time. Because these several days, the weather has been very dry, so I figured I should put more on so my face wouldn't feel dry. I even pat some serum on my eyelids. 5th day, which was yesterday... I noticed I uncontrollably scratched my face more often and it was pretty "heated" by itself. Everyone at work thought it was the dryness and my face was deprived of moisturizer. By the time, I got home last night, I looked in the mirror at the hallway.... HOLY SHIIIIIEEEEETT!

My whole face was burning red... EVEN my eyelids!! The redness was so weird as my undereye areas weren't red so .... I don't even know how to explain... Needless to say, I had to put an ice pad all over my face to cool down. And put on some cooling mask and ointment for sensitive skin on my face. Good thing the redness didn't cause any bumps and lumps!!

Now my face is less itchy but still heated and slightly red. Sigh.... so much for USD80.00!! Ultima II.... I was sooooo looking forward to have a long-term relationship with you.... you have DISAPPOINTED me!!

0 Responses