momojae
source: weheartit
I'm still here... in case you are wondering.

I pulled my neck recently this week and the pain has been traveling down my left shoulder... and it was really a "pain in the neck" to sleep at night. Pun intended. The pain kept waking me up.

Then prior to my neck, my dog was sick last week and had diarrhea AND vomited a few times... so cleaning after him was another "pain in the neck". Took him to the vet and he felt better now after a week... so expensive to see the vet... oh well, good thing he is better.

One of my clients has been negotiating on the prices every single day... POINTLESSLY ... so annoying... it's like either you pay, or you don't. Don't propose all these unreasonable offers to waste my time...

Needless to say, my mood for these 2 weeks has plummeted.

But... I'm proud to say... I still have no relapse, despite my mood wasn't and isn't the greatest... because my relapses always love to kick me when I'm down. I think I'm really done so even the relapse comes, I can just brush it off my shoulder... my painful shoulder.

Labels: edit post
0 Responses