Now this calls for a celebration! 100th post on my birthday! WOO HOO!!
Actually, yesterday was my 31st birthday. I had a simple one. Had a very nice Italian dinner (huge fan of pastas) at my favorite Italian restaurant. Nothing spectacular but I felt loved. Lots of friends left me birthday shoutouts on my facebook, sent me emails, sent me text messages to my iphone, called me... and some even mailed me gifts from Canada and US! I will be meeting up with my close friends here this coming week for "Progressing into womanhood" celebrations (that's how they want to address my birthday dinners...)! I also rekindled with a couple of long lost friends from highschool yesterday too as they left me birthday messages on fb, and we immediately planned to get together to catch up next next week here in Hong Kong.
Suddenly, I feel so loved and I'm suddenly in the centre of attention. Love it. It's been a while I feel that way since I moved from Vancouver.
How's 31 treating me so far? EXACTLY like 29. I will stay "29" in my mind forever. I traveled quite a bit when I was 30. My 31 plan... this will be my "learning" year. I will be starting my year-long Intro Italian course next week. I think having Spanish background will give me an advantage on Italian. When I completed the whole Introductory, Intermediate, and Advance certificates, I will go to Italy again. That's my goal. Then, I'm also thinking of taking introductory drama class at the local performing arts college. I hope my work schedule will allow it... if not this coming term, I will try to see if I can squeeze into the fall term. I'm also thinking of taking cooking classes... Lots of things I want to learn...
Screw D!! Screw W!!
At 31, I'll have my cake and eat it too!
(Well...if I learn baking, I can BAKE my cake and eat it too!!)



Happy Belated Birthday AND Anniversary.....100 posts...very exciting. Hope you plan on celebrating in some way - big or small ;-)