
source: weheartit
Do you believe in fortune-telling? I do, if they are correct. (DUH!!)When I was in school, I was a fan of Tarot Cards. I always asked if my highschool crush liked me... you know... those typical puppy-love questions. The cards always gave me inconsistent answers. As I get older, I would go for fortune-telling sessions. Again, I was looking for positive answers and I did for a lot of the times. Especially about my love life. I find myself tend to ask more when I feel insecure about my love life and I hope someone will give me a peace of mind. When my previous relationship with my "unofficial boyfriend" finished, the oracle said "Don't worry because the person is already here and he will come to you. Just be patient. He will be very good to you because you two were meant to be." Wouldn't you know... my ex came to my attention within a few months and confessed his love. I believed it even more. When I was with my ex, I hardly ask anymore because I've never felt so secure with him. Then when I moved for work, I asked again, time and time again, the oracles told me not to worry because he will stay and we will be very happy together.
Then he broke up with me.
I kept asking why in my head. I don't know what went wrong. Then, came this past December when my friends came to visit me. We went for a fortune-telling session. They asked about career and I, of course, asked for love. This was my first palm-reading session ever. It was eerie. The fortune-teller could describe a lot about my ex when I haven't even opened my mouth yet. He could see how old my ex is, his personality, and even his family. I was surprised.
According to this fortune-teller, apparently my ex and I were meant to go a long way... but somehow, something just "cut us apart". The "love line" on my hand did have a tiny little line cut perpendicularly across. If it wasn't this line, we would've gone a long way happily. (Yes, he said "happily"! Maybe my ex wouldn't need to pretend to love me afterall.) What does this tiny line represent, I can't pinpoint because he just had way too much hiding in him that I don't even know. Anyways, I was very interested in knowing if I will find someone. He said I will and soon, but it really matters if I'm willing to give this guy a chance and give myself a chance. Funny, at this moment, I have no guys in my life at all. All my guy friends are back in my hometown and I have been hanging out mostly with my girl friends here. ( WHERE ARE YOU?!!!??!) Maybe I'll just have to keep looking and definitely need to keep my eyes open. My life, according to this fortune-teller, is meant for 2 to 3 years of dating in a relationship and then I have to get married. If the dating part takes more than 2-3 years, it will go down the drain. Let's just hope this fortune-teller is accurate because apparently my future husband is a good and successful man.
Anyways, my point is, no matter how much effort I put into holding on to my relationship with my ex, if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be. Just like that little line on my palm, it will cut us apart. And it will always serve as a reminder to me not to force anything to happen anymore.


I believe in fortune telling and it's embarrassing to tell you that I spent money on psychics when my boyfriend broke up with me. Since I have no idea what's going on with him, I have to ask a psychic to see if we're going to be together again. And they're so expensive! But I spent it because I was really sad and almost going crazy. But then slowly, I realized now that he was such a huge asshole to me and I just didn't know it because I was so much in love with him. I feel better even though I miss him sometimes. I want to know who's going to be with me in the future but I'm not too worried about it. I think I'm going to be like my idol Anna Della Russo and be fabulous instead :-) xoxoxoo
yep, i believe in fortune telling. the best ones are in Mexico...the ones that don't have a price, that take "donations"... or whatever you are comfortable paying.
:) very sweet blog you have!1 greeting from canada
I love Club Monaco! I don't have any clothes from them because they're a little pricey for me but I always admire their lookbooks and styling! Their window displays are one of my favorite things to look at the mall :-). xoxoxoo
I've never really believed in fortune telling, I've always thought of it more as a mere novelty. I think they are people who can pick up and sense things based on your reactions.
But I think you're right about your ex-bf, if it's meant to be, it'll happen, if not, someone will come along when the time is right :)
Hi! Thank you for the sweet comment! Are you excited that it's March? I just read my March horoscope and it says that I have the best chance to meet my true love...the same thing was said about February and nothing happened. Ah, I take these things seriously, haha :-)xxoxoxoo