
source: weheartit
People might think as the age number increases, the chances of finding love decreases. Sure enough but it really doesn't affect me. If that person truly loves you, he will love you .... regardless of your age. No point of faking or denying the fact that you are now in your 30's. I've always seen age as a number... a pretty meaningless number (except for meeting regulations of some sort). As long as you are happy at where you are, that's all that matters. (I don't feel any older than 29!! HAHA!!)
Anyways, be true to your age and act like your age. (No point of dumbing yourself down in order to be seen as "youthful". THAT, would be pretty pathetic.) Since love is not on my side now, I have to focus on career (You ought to make something out of yourself!!).
CHEERS to 30's!! May Mr. Right finally comes!


happy bday!
x
Happy Birthday! 30's is the new 25! Haha...at least that's how I see it! Age doesn't mean a thing when it comes to love and I always believe that your success and your life comes first and foremost! They will never change their mind one day and say they don't love you, right? I hope you will find your Mr.Right soon and in the mean time, enjoy your life and be happy everyday! That's what I've been telling myself lately! xoxoxooo
Your blog is really cute!
I love the pic!
follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
thank you so much!
www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com
Really? I love wearing all whites, I wish that's all I wear everyday if I weren't such a kluz! I also have a lot of black in my wardrobe as well and I'm planning to buy more black! Have a great weekend :-) xoxoxoo
Hey, how was your weekend? I can't believe it's over already! I've been so tired today and the power was out for a few hours because the weather was so horrible. Any plans this week? xoxoxoxo