momojae
source: weheartit
Let us pray for Japan. I have had many wonderful memories from this country and it really kills me how horrible this place has fallen in just one day. Things seem to be getting worst as the days go and I got really depressed by what I have been seeing on TV.

In the midst of this awful disaster, it makes you reflect how trivial your own problems are. They are basically meaningless when you are facing such atrocity.

Treasure what you have. Treasure all the people who love you.

Be safe.
2 Responses
  1. I used to visit Japan when I was little because my uncle lives there. He's not in the country at the moment thankfully. It's devastating what's happening right now and I'm keeping them in my prayers. xoxoxoxo


  2. Charlotte is my favorite character from SATC too! She is a romantic and an optimist which I love. However, my style is not as girly as her though.

    I don't own a pair of converses but I'm thinking of getting one finally! xoxoxoo