Since last post, I have been feeling exhausted. Work has been a mess and the most frustrating thing is the mess wasn't even my fault but on the third party. It has costed our company a lot for someone else's fault. Discouraged and tired of having to resolve third party's problem... I suddenly wish to have someone to hear my work problems.
I used to tell my ex about my work happenings and whatnot because he is also in the same field. (Now thinking about it, I wasn't even sure if he was even paying attention to what I was saying anyways.) But whether he actually took in what I said or not, it was good to have someone so close to listen to you. Since the breakup, I have learned to take care of myself and be independent. I learned to resolve the problems on my own and with my coworkers. I think I talked to my ex was in hopes that he would give me a shoulder to lean on (well... metaphorically-speaking, of course). Now that his shoulder has "disappeared", I need to learn not to be emotionally-dependent on someone for sure.
I remember one time that I was talking to a good friend of mine and she had undergone an ugly divorce. (FYI, her husband is a fxxxing psycho.)
S: I sometimes wish that I have a husband at home... at least he can open a jar for me when I can't open myself...
Me: He is usually the one opening the jars for you?
S: No... he never helped. I usually have to figure it out myself. But somehow I wish I have a husband there... you know, just in case I need help.
Would you want to have someone there JUST for the sake of being there? or would you rather not have anyone there?
I think it comes down to either finding a rebound at this time to fill the void or willing to wait til you find someone you really want to be with. That's a big difference. At certain times where work is a pit, I wish to have a shoulder for me to lean on, but I want a shoulder to stay with me through the test of time.
source: weheartit



This is so sad but so very true. I'm sorry about the breakup but I'm sure it was for the best. I know I don't know anything about it but 90% of the time it's the males fault anyway, and who's really going to argue with those facts? haha Anyway, you sound like an amazing girl and you deserve the world. So don't settle for anything less!
xx
badley
qqueenofhearts.blogspot.com