momojae
photo: weheartit

As my friends are getting engaged, married, and pregnant, I'm becoming more and more the odd one out. Everyone seems to be moving forward but I'm back to step one. Sometimes I do feel very upset because I was "forced" to be single. People automatically think I must be weird in one way or the other that I'm still single in 30. They wouldn't think it is the guy... it's always the girl who is not good enough to keep the guy or something. Perhaps, I'm not good enough for my ex but I do think I'm at least good for someone else? That, I never doubted and my closest friends never doubted neither (You can say they are just cheering me on... but at times, this kind of support works magic! ). I do feel like Gigi in "He is just not that into you" (by the way, this movie is hitting the nail on the head... so true... so simple). I keep hitting walls in my love life but as much as I want to give up, I can't seem to do so. I swear to God that it's like something is pulling me back up everytime I'm feeling like shit. One way or the other, something.... somehow, will help me buck up. It's like telling me "Don't give up! He is ALMOST there!! Don't give up now! So close!"

My younger cousin is engaged and will get marry next year. He is by far the rudest and disrespectful person I know, and yet he manage to find love and get married. What did I do wrong here? I have been courteous to everyone my whole life... respect everyone... and yet I'm single. I always say that perhaps I should be as rude and apathetic as he is and I will find someone! HA!

Anyways, all jokes aside, I hope my instinct is right. When you hit the bottom, things can only go up... right?


Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    ♥love your blog♥