
Indeed. Just when you stop thinking about it, it comes around behind you and tap you on the shoulder to say hello.
Yes, the flirty McFlirt yoga instructor came back. I haven't taken his class too often after I decided "what's the point?!" about pursuing onwards with my "thought" (yes, only thought... no actions on my side because I have failed miserably in the past when I took control with my infatuation). 2 weeks ago, I took his class again because there weren't any other hatha yoga classes available at that time. During the class, he again "fixed" me (a.k.a. my postures) a couple times with a heart-warming smile. (I tell you, I think this is how he manages to melt a lot of his lady fans/students.) One time, he addressed me in the front of his class, "hey, you in the purple"... I didn't realize he was talking to me... because I was focused on holding the trikonasana pose.... "purple! purple!" I didn't realize it was me he was talking to... then he goes "purple! violet! lilac!... " then everyone giggled. I was wearing a purple top ... then realized he was looking at me when I mouthed the word "me?" and said, "yes, you silly! try to keep your front leg straight and look up!" THEN, HE WINKED AT ME IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS! I was embarrassed but I have to admit... I melted a little..... JUST a little!
A week ago, I took a hot yoga class with another teacher. Surprisingly, he took the same class as well!! I was quite surprised because I didn't know teacher will actually take the same yoga class as students. He was taking the class with 2 other yoga teachers, who are also teaching in the same yoga club. Before class, he saw me and said "hello, aqua!" I just smiled and said hi back. Then, he walked away to the mat where the other instructors saved for him at the opposite side of the room. FYI, I was wearing an aqua top.
Sigh... he is too gorgeous for me. He is the poster boy of our club. There are billboards around town with his face on them. I hope he is gay so then I won't need to dwell on this unrealistic infatuation. On the other hand, I know I must have over-analyzing the whole situation too much. He has a huge female fan base... so I believe he is just being flirty, that's all. Maybe that's how he address other people in class by colours as well?
But.... what if he... really.....? He is 33, so the age is just perfect for me... and I know he is single... but I'm too gawky.... hmmmm...
NAH... must not think too much of it. No point of giving myself false hope. I can't take anymore false hopes from guys!!


To me, he sounds like a very flirtatious guy! I think if a very good-looking guy is giving me attention or talking to me, I would feel special and flattered but then I would be very, very careful if he's popular with the ladies. Usually they are really confident and charismatic so a lot of girls like them and they have huge egos which means they will tease and flirt with a lot of girls but rarely settle for one. Even if they do, they will always be tempted to stray when they see someone who they think is better looking. But then I could be wrong and he's probably is a very nice guy! I think your instincts are spot-on and I'm sure you know how guys are and what they'll do or say to get what they want.
P.S. He sounds like a funny guy too..I was kind of smiling when he's calling you all sorts of colors to get your attention..haha..:-) xoxooxoo