momojae
Before we get started, HAPPY EASTER LONG WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

Because this weekend is a holiday weekend, let's talk something light....er. I'm curious to know your celebrity crush(es). I know this might sound like a juvenile topic but hey, everyone has celebrity crushes!

I admit, I don't have ONE particular celebrity crush. I have a few (not in order of preference!):

Gregory Peck
(with my all-time fave actress Audrey Hepburn...) so gentleman and classy. To me, he is always the epitome of a classy gentleman.

Gerard Butler (*sigh*)



Clive Owen ... (HOT!)
source for all the above: weheartit

I always have a thing for classy gentleman in suits. It always makes my heart flutter. (My ex is in suits all the time. When we used to date, I found I was more attracted to him when he was in suits than when he was in casual wear! HA!)

I think I also have a thing for guys with really fierce gaze. It will make me freeze AND mesmerize ... and become a zombie.

Anyways, who are your celebrity crushes?

Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Adore this post!! Oh - I have several....Adam Levine from Maroon Five, Pierce Brosnan - especially in The Thomas Crown Affair, Ralph Fiennes - anytime, anywhere...I could go on and on...oh - and Mickey Rourke in 9 & 1/2 weeks....DELICIOUS!


  2. I have a lot of crushes..mostly they're British actors and models..haha. I do love Gregory Peck! My other crushes are Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, Matthew Goode, and my favorite model Matt Benstead! Have a happy weekend :-) xoxoxoo


  3. Sydney Says:

    JOHNNY DEPP!!

    sydnsense.blogspot.com