
Today is THE wedding of the century. I love how lovely they look together. Both GORGEOUS people... (well, I got to admit, Will looked a lot better in his college days!! but then now he looks like a real and mature gentleman. LOYAL AND FAITHFUL.) I love Kate. She is so elegant and classy. It's hard to find girls who LOOK that well-mannered without appearing to be snobbish (And people should shut their mouth about how "common" this "commoner" is... Give her a break!!). I can't wait to see how this fairytale wedding is going to be and what Kate is going to wear, and needless to say, I will be catching it on live... (with a box of kleenex on the side, perhaps? Happy tears AND jealous tears will be falling out at the same time!! Just kidding........maybe not... )
TO KATE AND WILLIAM, HAPPY WEDDING!! WISH YOU A LIFETIME OF HAPPINESS!!


I watched the whole thing last night and it was just so touching! I love how they look at each other, I can just feel that they know each other so well and it's full of love! Kate is stunning in her dress! I used to have a big crush on William! They make a lovely couple! Ahh...it's the fairytale all girls dream of :-) xoxoxoo
it was simply magical.
Wow, so you have a lot of converses, eh?! I want to buy a pair..something bright or metallic for this summer. And yeah, I wouldn't say 'no' to wearing them on my wedding either. Much better to dance and be silly with my future husband :-) xoxoxoo