momojae
source: weheartit

Met up with one of my best friends on the weekend. The first thing she said after we sat down at a cafe...

J: You remember the guy who I think is great for you and I wanted to introduce you to?
Me: Yeah?
J: Sigh... it's too late. He is now dating a girl who he knew for 8 years.
Me: And?
J: I think you and him match.
Me: So?
J: Well, I just thought things might hit it off between you two.
Me: I don't even know who he is! I haven't even met him yet!
J: EXACTLY!! I know he's the type you will like!! I've shown you pictures of what he looks like.
Me: Surprisingly, I don't even feel the least bit sad about missing out on this supposedly "right guy". This is like the universe telling me, "He is NOT the one."
J: I still think you guys will be good IF you guys are together.
Me: Yes... IF!

Have you ever had a similar conversation with your friends as above? I'm getting more and more of this. I feel that I SHOULD be feeling a little discouraged because I have missed out on another "great guy".... but I'm not. To me, this is just a way of telling me that this guy is NOT the one for me... and my ONE is still out there. I can't help but wonder everytime I walk on the streets now, "Am I going to pass by the guy I'm going to end up with?"

I do feel a little excited and it keeps me wondering.... who is he going to be? what is he going to look like? what does he like?....

Oh well... If he is meant to be, he will be.

And I will meet him one day. (But... can he come into my life faster??)
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. So true....visualize him...he will appear...