
source: weheartit
Why is it so hard to go back to work on the first day after a long weekend?? It's almost 3:00 in the afternoon here and I'm still very drowsy... AND tired... AND lethargic... I guess I either had too much fun and felt too free over the weekend (with my 2 best friends in town) or my stomach flu decides to kick me while I'm down... *groan*... Good thing today there's not much work going on (surprisingly!!). Had lunch buffet, with unlimited sparkling wine supplied,with my cousins on Sunday... and I got drunk right after... I almost felt asleep on the street... (Oh in case you didn't know, I get drunk reaction only by a half-glass of wine. Yes, I'm a wimp. I was born to have allergic reaction to alcohol.... and I will have major redness or spots all over my body from eyelids to toes.... all red.... if I down a full glass of wine. Half a glass is still in the "uh oh" zone). Anyways, I managed to crawl back home and passed out til evening (I think my dog looked at me funny the whole time)... and then that's when the stomach flu kicked in and made me feel like a deflated balloon for the rest of the night.
I guess I'm tired with a reason this time.... or am I just lazy? probably both... *groan*... I need my strength back...


I sooo know the feeling...it's pouring rain in Toronto - miserable. Hard to get motivated for damn sure.