momojae
When exactly is the most ideal time to let go and leave everything behind? Some say half of the total length of time you spent together.... some say as long as when he moves on, you move on as well... some say immediately after the breakup.... and some say never.

I feel like I'm currently stuck. Stuck in the middle. I'm not eager to meet new guys. When I go out, I'm enjoying being out... and that's about it. No wondering eyes.... no nothing. (Went to a private jazz jamming session with a friend last week and these jazz guys were very charming and talented... but hell, I felt nothing.) And I'm not yearning to go back to my ex as well. After all, he has already moved on to meeting other girls so desperately, and I see him in a different light now. Not entirely in bad light... yet not in a good one neither.

So... is this numbness a proof that I'm over my breakup now? I want to date because I love to be loved by someone and I enjoy the closeness, as if both of us are the whole world... but I feel no urge to actually go start one.

This is such a weird state.

source: weheartit
2 Responses
  1. I'm exactly in the same situation! Whenever I read your post, your words always touched me. I have no idea what my ex is doing though and I'm not interested to know either. It's better that way and I don't want to care about him anymore. I just remembered how much he hurt me, that's about it. I hate the fact that I can't be attracted to any guy either! Even if some nice guy is hitting on me, I just want to get away. I'm sure that in about five years, this will all change and we'll meet our true love! xoxoxoo


  2. Oh yeah, before I don't have any prints and all I have are stripes too but now I'm slowly warming up to prints. The thing with prints that they're not as versatile as neutral colors. But they're really fun to wear and I'm going to buy some printed mini skirts for this summer :-) xoxoxoo