Remember I have shared some of my best friends's love relationship with you back in January? (If not, please refer back to 22/Jan's post before reading further...) Here is the current update:
N: She is exactly as where she is. Still waiting for the "young professional". He is still "deciding" but I can see that he is spending more and more time with her. However, because this has been going on for a long time, she is getting a little agitated that the guy still has not made it official and always suspecting when he is not with her, he will be with some other girls. (but when in fact, he was just with his friends for a guys's night). They have argued a couple of times. He wants to take time, she wants him to hurry up. So I think they are going to be like this for a little while.
J: She is still with her stable boyfriend but her heart is not on him. She likes someone else, a former coworker... a newly married guy. She has been having a crazy crush on this married guy since they started working together on a project.... even after he left the company, she still TRIED to ask him out. He is not interested but she is not letting him go. Whenever she got drunk at bars, she would not call her own boyfriend to pick her up, but this guy. I honestly really don't agree with what she is doing at all. She has a very stable boyfriend who is working hard for their future, and there she is, trying to wreck someone else's marriage. I'm starting to think that maybe being too stable is being too mundane and too easy for the other. The other person will not value you because you have made everything so easy so they don't even need to work for anything. I feel absolutely sorry for her boyfriend. I asked her before, "do you think your boyfriend know about this behavior of yours?" She said, "Of course. I know he can sense something weird going on but if he is not going to do anything, I'm not going to do anything." She is constantly unhappy because she couldn't get the person she wants. However, knowing her for years, I know she is going to get tired of this married guy eventually if he actually leaves his wife for her. She will not miss her stable boyfriend if they end up apart but she will not be happy either because there will always be someone out there who attracts her. She can't seem to be able to settle down and be satisfied.
A: Her ex wanted her back but she knew he will never be the commitment type. She did decide to give him another chance... to keep things light... as friends to see where things can take them. On the other hand, there is another guy who likes her and he has been asking her out quite frequently. She was thinking of giving her ex another chance to see if things can change, but this new guy has been very caring to her and make her happy, and willing to wait for her... she is touched. She feels this guy can give her what her ex can never give. Now that her ex is on a trip, she is now deciding if she should give her ex another chance or move on to this new guy. (But talking to her, I think she is going to move on with this new guy.)
V: She is still a "power player". She recently got a new job in a corporate and her boss is asking her out... constantly. One problem is, he is just a little younger than her dad and he is married. She is really not interested but then she is taking advantage of the situation as this will help her move up in the company. I was speechless when I heard her recent update...
Again, I think I'm the simplest of all my friends. I have nothing going on in my love life and I admit, I do feel bored at times. But sometimes, I think this is better than all the above... no?
I hope I won't have to wait that long!! EEEEEEKKKK!!
(By the way, I heard rumors that the hot yoga instructor is currently dating someone who is in one of his advanced classes. Surprisingly, I feel absolutely nothing. I haven't seen who that girl is but I bet she is super graceful in those advanced yoga poses in order to catch his eyes.... and definitely not through awkwardness!! Hee hee~)


