
source: weheartit
Without a relationship, I have nothing to say. It seems like my identity or my thoughts are shaped by the presence of a relationship or lack thereof. After the "lack thereof", I have nothing. I'm back to a "blank state". I have nothing in the "love compartment" in my brain. I guess this is the time where you start off fresh and put new things in again?
But I don't seem to want to put anything in and I have no courage to put things in there again. I kind of like the serenity of my current "spotless mind". No disappointment, no sadness. No need to worry if it will hurt again, no need to worry if promises will be broken again... in a way, this is easier for the mind.
I guess not doing anything saves you from doing it wrong, right?


Hey girl....I gotta disagree with you....life is about SOOOOO much more than just being in a relationship. It will come. In the meantime, have a love affair with your friends, your family, your job, your neighbourhood....your favourite foods...you get the idea. Life is about the time inbetween. Live it up!
Hey, I agree & disagree with you... I agree that lack of a loved one creates a void, but there are others who can fill the void, if not completely, to quite an extent...try it...
"I guess not doing anything saves you from doing it wrong, right?" > If you do nothing - what do you live for?? A life always consists of mistakes. And you will grow with them.. Thats what it's all about..