First off, Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians~ EH!!!! (hahaha~~ ... sigh... I miss home...)
Ok, back to what I wanted to say today....
Has your significant other ever told you before about how much they love your smell? Be it your lotion fragrance or perfume or even cologne or even bodywash? People say smell can trigger memories... and it is so true.
My ex used to tell me how he could "smell" me whenever he misses me. I used to wear everyday this lotion and perfume set from Crabtree & Evelyn. He loved the scent and he said whenever he smelled that, he would think of me and actually want me to be with him right away. From that point on, I realize I have to have a "signature" fragrance in order to make him remember me... or to miss me. (I made perfume sounded like a LOVE POTION!! )
Anyways, right after the breakup, I slowly stopped wearing the Crabtree perfume. I suddenly lost the urge to put on any fragrance. I figure if he doesn't want me, there's no point of me wearing perfume anymore. (Basically if he doesn't want me, I have no urge to do ANYTHING at all.) I was even crazy enough that whenever I passed by a department store at the cologne section, I would smell the cologne he would usually wear whenever we go on our dates. Yes, I know I was pathetic and sad but at that time, I couldn't help it. I missed him a lot. I missed our time together. I missed the smell of him.
As I start to build myself back up, I started to explore other perfumes to see if I can find a new scent I love to make it "my own smell". And I found it.

source: weheartiti
I'm a LOVE, CHLOE girl now. I hope this scent will bring me some luck in love.
Do you have a signature smell or fragrance?


Love this post - boy smell can be awesome - just fresh and clean from the shower boy smell. And ummm - Are you Canadian? Where from?
well - for a men its the same with the smell of a women. The smell of a person says more than thound words.. And its just incredible how you can miss this..
Btw.: "First off, Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians~ EH!!!" > I've met two Canadians on Friday. And I congratulated them! They were very surprised that Europeans know this day. And before your post I didn't knew. :D
So - thanks for that!
Hey - just recognized that u're from Canada - aren't you?
Yes, "Anonymous reader", I'm from Canada! And I'm very glad you meet some of my fellow Canadians!