momojae

source: weheartit

And that is why... I stay gawky and funny instead (well... used to...).

Currently I'm contemplating if I should visit home later this year. I need a break from work (despite my Europe trip) because it is quite draining. I haven't seen my good friends for long time and I definitely miss the comfort of being in Vancouver. Vancouver will always be my home... my safe haven... my hiding place for me to breathe. People always say Vancouver is boring... but it's always when you leave it and then you will realize how lucky you have always been. You never learn to cherish until it leaves you. I never want to leave Vancouver but because I haven't had the best luck in getting a decent job... I have to go elsewhere. If Vancouver has a better job offer, I will be back in no time.

Anyways, I'm still thinking because going back and seeing all the familiar places where fond memories were made... will it bring tears to my eyes? or will it help me accept that things have past and that I have entered a new chapter in my life?

Decisions... decisions...
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. I say go for it! See your friends, see your family. Plan for it today. Maybe surprise everyone...maybe for Thanksgiving? It will be something to look forward to...