
source: weheartit
A total WTF. This is the absolute FIRST time I had a dream of pregnancy. It felt so real. Funny though, he was out of the picture (even in my dream) and I decided to raise this baby as a single mom. In my dream, I was super excited and have never felt so motherly. Even though people around me in my dream worried if I could raise the baby on my own, I was so sure of myself. I don't know why my ex wasn't even in the dream but that feeling of confidence that I have and the certainty of myself that I would be able to take care of this baby made me feel strong when I woke up that morning.
This is such a weird dream. Again, my ex decided to pop up out of nowhere again and I am super intrigued to know what this dream signifies. I think maybe it's because a few of my friends are expecting, so that's why....
What do you think?


Dreams are just soooo incredibly random...I think. The more we analze them, the more we get away from actual reality...and moving on. It is what it is...I think you're moving on from your ex....look forward and not back. I know it's tough. Keep the faith...