
source: weheartit
I was at my best friend's wedding last night. I sat through the whole reception alone (because my friend had to leave for her dinner meeting). Everyone asked me where's my date and surprised to know I came with no dates. I think the news somehow spreaded out on its own...(as if there's a jackpot that was unclaimed or something...) My bride's friends are starting to tell me they know of some single AND decent guys and want to introduce me to... and a couple guys introduce themselves to me ... all surprised (or at least have the heart to pretend) to know that I'm single. One guy even said straight up that he thinks I'm beautiful. (?!?!?! ... Yeah, I know... I was shocked out of my skin. Flattered but at the same time, skeptical...)
Anyways, it was a fun night. Seeing my best friend marrying to a nice and caring guy, I couldn't be more happy for them. And then also having a round of ego-boost sure made my night. I didn't expect that I can even have the power to attract a bunch of late 20's guys (26 and 27 to be exact)... all decked out in suits... it was a fun night, getting all the attentions.
Hmmm... I think I should start wearing more dresses now...


You go girl - what a wonderful night! You owned it! And dresses rock - wear them more and more. Seems you look dynamite in them getting so much attention! Take this feeling right into your weekend.