momojae
Ugh.. it's TGIF but I'm feeling quite lethargic. Actually it takes a lot out of me to write this post. I have no idea why I'm so deflated right now....

I guess...
  1. Work is hitting walls everywhere.
  2. Work-related people are stupid and unreasonable.
  3. Everything related to work seems to go into a mess.
  4. I have a swollen big toe... dunno why...
  5. I'm OK with being single but I miss the sense of intimacy and closeness with someone.
  6. I wish I have a shoulder to lean on but I know that shoulder is not coming anytime soon.
  7. I actually want to cry but I don't want to at the same time. That is weird.
  8. I'm exhausted... mentally.
  9. And I just ate a chocolate-glazed donuts with soy milk... and I feel guilty for my constant food cravings.
  10. I feel like my ass's cellulite is spreading as I'm writing this.
I wouldn't say I feel depressed all the time (well... not referring to the period of post-breakup, of course) but when things are going the way it is right now, I feel like a deflated balloon. I yearn to just go bear-hug someone and just drape myself over that person. I love that feeling. It's like a koala hanging onto a tree. I miss that. A lot.

But then part of me is warning me not to be dependent again. EVER.... because you never know when that person you draped over is going to walk away. It's more exhausting than I expect to be independent... and learning to be strong.

CRUD... I feel like grabbing another chocolate glazed donut ...

source: weheartit
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. We all have those poo like days....push through it my friend. Actually, I find my best writing comes from crappy days. We are just more inspired when we are down...be well.


  2. Oh - and have those donuts....in fact - have three!