momojae






I'm off to do my version of Eat.Pray.Love. I know I'm going to do the eating... a lot. I know I'm going to do the praying... (hello, Vatican City and Trevi Fountain!). Now, Love... hmm... maybe not the focus of this trip.

source: all from weheartit
Off to my Roman Holiday!! Ciao!

Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. I hope you'll find love too! Have a wonderful holiday and don't forget to share your adventures! :-) xoxoxoo


  2. Can't wait to hear about your adventures....I'm still away...only 2 more days of my vaca. Boooo...be safe and keep those eyes peeled for cute boys....


  3. Isn't it crazy I returned from Europe and you then left for Europe....it's like I passed you a batton....can't wait to read your upcoming postings....be safe!


  4. Hey! Hope you're having lots of adventures and perhaps meeting the love of your life?! Or just lots of cute boys to flirt with :-). Have lots of fun! xoxoxoo