momojae

I'm back!

Just want to say BONJOUR/CIAO, if you are reading this! I have been back for almost a week but I have been so busy at work trying to catch up (even though I have been monitoring my work emails this whole time). And that's not it, 2 of my best girl friends are having major love problems so I have been listening as a love counsellor at night. I am a little sick right now (having too much fun, I guess... or also known as cold/flu) but I have never felt so carefree. A little trip to Europe wiped everything away. It's a good feeling.

Europe fascinated the bejeezus out of me. I love all the sights... I was fortunate enough to visit my long time fave place, Le Chateau de Versailles. (Mind you, I watched "Marie Antoinette" at least 10 times!) I really didn't want to leave because it was just breath-taking. I have a thing for Milan right now.... I thought I would love Paris but I was wrong~ Milan is THE place I want to go again.

Anyways, I will be back blogging when I clear out some of the work piling in my agenda.

Until then, SALUTE!


Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Welcome home, officially.....I must admit I've missed your posts...been checking regularily. Really looking forward to seeing more of your photos. This one is breath taking..really gorgeous. Feel like I could reach out and touch it...ahhh...J'adore Paris! And how cool we were literally in some of the same places - mere weeks apart. Take care of your cold - lots of fluids!