I always go "awww~~" whenever I see this Tiffany commercial. Although I don't believe in "true love" as much as before (THANK MY EX), you ought to believe you are in the presence of love when you get marry... (or how else you are going to get marry, right?)
This melts me everytime. It oozes HAPPINESS and LOVE.
And I need some of that. QUICK.
(I don't want to be cynical!!)


Such a romantic video! I feel so happy when I watch it and then I feel sort of down. My heartbreak is still very much a presence in my life and did you know that my ex is now with someone else...I saw their picture together. I broke down that night but then I don't care after that. I just felt like he's the ultimate asshole that I should have never been with in the first place. I hate to sound bitter but sometimes I want to be alone forever. But I just have to be positive and hopeful! xoxooo
"Although I don't believe in "true love" as much as before (THANK MY EX)"... Well thats the same situation I'm in.. Right now. I've a break up at the moment.. After 9 years. I thought this would be the women I'll spend the rest of my life with.. But then she found another love.. And now my heart ist broken..
Well I dont know anybody of you. I dont know where u are from and who u really are.
But I want to say thank u for this blog. I've just started to read some and then I found yours.. And your stories and also strength help me a lot a the moment.
I'm really thankful for finding this blog..
Thank u!
If u ever make a trip through Germany it would be a pleasure to meet u.. Maybe..
"
If u ever make a trip through Germany it would be a pleasure to meet u.. Maybe.." Haha! I know this will never happen.. :D
I really like you're blog. So please keep on writing. It means a lot for me..
Thank you so much for your kind words, "reader from Germany"! Your words have brightened up my day! It took me a bit more than a year to ease up 80% of the pain from my breakup. It was a long and painful process but you will get there!
p.s. - thanks for the invite to Germany! :)
*Hurray* - I've brigthened somebodys day. You just brought a smile on my face. :)
I've been thinking about the "long and painful process" of a break up. Well - a breakup is always connected with pain. My one too. Of course. I'm in for 6 months now. But it isn't like hating eachtother or bab feelings for the expartner. It's - mmmmmhh - maybe not the typical way we're doing it. Thats the best way I would describe it. We've a lot of respect for eachother. No dirty clahes or sth like that. It isnt easy to handle it like that. But for mine, its easier to breakup without a huge dispute than hating the person you've spent ur life with. This only works if both want it. And of course there are reasons which can't be forgiven.. Like violence.. Or being an assh****.. (Excuse me)
I dont know why, but there are a lot of friends with the same heartbreaking topic at the moment. A lot of things happened this year. And there are still 6 months left.. 2011 is a really strange year.
Well - I don't know why I'm telling u that. Mmmhh we even dont know eachother. Maybe its the kind of strange connection between people who devide their lifes with others via bloggs.. The so called write-reader-connection.. I'm really wondering about myself. *tztztz*
Btw.: I've you're intrested in traveling - you have to visit Prag. Don't know if you've ever been there - if not - you defnitely have to.