
photo: weheartit
I didn't do anything... I just stood dumbfounded and shocked at that time. Someone who I thought would be my fiance suddenly said something like this. How can you react?
Looking back now, he didn't really provide or give me anything except his bullshit promises. All of them were like music to my ears back then. When you are in love, even shit tastes sweet. I hated to be a giver but I have been giving throughout the relationship but all the while I thought it was worth it.... as long as he loves me and appreciates my effort, that's all good. I don't mind. Apparently not. To him, I have been making it too EASY for him.
If he is on the recipient end of his words to me, he would understand the pain. Until then, he will continue to drown himself in endless fake tanned breasts.
It's always the hindsight that makes us see clearer and wiser.... but it just happens far too late.


Wow. I think after that much time in a relationship you would be more than a default girl. It sounds like he wasn't worth your time - and they say what comes around goes around!
http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/