momojae

This is the new man in my life: a 3-month old boy Corgi. He finally moved in with me yesterday. I always wanted a dachshund or a pug or maybe a poodle. This little guy came into my life at the most unexpected time... (kind of feel like when you are pregnant accidentally!) He was given to us from a relative. I always dreamed of having a dog jogging besides my ex and I... now I finally have a dog but my ex had left. It's ok, when this little guy gets older, he will be jogging with me instead.

I still haven't been able to find a name for him yet. All the dog names I had before in my head were made up together with my ex. Now I actually have a dog, I have no name... I don't want to use those 'tainted' names. Having this little Corgi in my life will for sure take some of my attention away from me missing my ex. This is going to be a new start for me and I will focus on this boy now.
0 Responses