momojae
This is Goggie, my 3-month old boy Corgi. Taking care of him these several days so far made me realize how hard it is to take care a baby by myself. Now let's imagine this little guy is an actual baby. I applaud all single moms trying to take care of their babies on their own while having to work. It's definitely not an easy task. My ex did mention he wanted kids with me. Good thing we didn't or I'll be the one taking care of them now while he is out partying. I'm sure he is a good father but a good father WHEN he actually wants to be. He get depressed easily when things didn't go as planned. What if things didn't go as planned with him when I'm pregnant? And he went to get drunk? Do I have to cheer him up while working and taking care of the belly?

I'm starting to feel fortunate that we broke up. I don't think I have the capacity to deal with 2 "babies". I already have difficulties taking care of a baby dog by myself.... let alone a real child with a depressive boyfriend/husband... who has an unreasonable mom... while working on building my business? In a way, I think my ex has done the right thing... He knows he cannot work together with me to build a future together. He knows he is not mature enough to do so.

At the end, just like he said "ultimately, I'm doing us both a favor".

I'm starting to see it.

Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Awww he's absolutely adorable! I do hear that dogs are a lot of work, I have a cat luckily so she's fairly relaxed. x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com