
photo: weheartit
One time, I went to a fortune-teller to see what the hell has happened to him and why this relationship ended so abruptly. The oracle said he is not as mature as I thought he is, and will easily be influenced by others. At first, I didn't believe because knowing him for 6 years, he has been very mature than anyone I know (friend-wise). He was always so responsible, caring, determined, genuine... (but then again, how can I be sure he wasn't fake all along?) Now I can see the immaturity. He has been going to different clubs very often and in a way, I think he is going through a belated quarter-life crisis where he has to find his meaning of living and "be cool" before he can get settle down. I feel this late-coming urge to "party" of his is a proof to others that he can be fun and sexy, instead of the old mature, gentleman side of him.
What he is now is a complete opposite to his beliefs, his sayings, and even behaviors in the past. To me, this is scary because I cannot believe he can change so drastically so fast. He is a different person to me now. Perhaps he is happier now.
That's fine.
I hope he will find his sense of self-worth in all these club-hopping and late-night parties.

